Saturday, April 13, 2013

Cooking Paleo

I have been trying out a lot of new recipes lately, both my own creations and ones I find on the internet and tweak a bit.  Some ideas are born of desperation and the few ingredients left at the end of the week and others to find healthier solutions that even my three year old will eat.

Just a little preview of what's to come this week and next for recipes:

Homemade ketchup (I made it but want to try it first before I share it.  It could be gross.)

Homemade italian salad dressing (see above)

Curried brussel sprouts with bacon

Fritatta full of Paleo love (a.k.a. meat and veggies)

Quick chicken salad extraordinaire (this was so amazingly good for something thrown together for a 9 p.m. dinner)

Paleo "ice cream" (Trying a few different flavors out over the weekend.  Planning to share the hits and misses!)

Also, check out Working Paleo on Facebook for daily status update and a great community of people sharing and working hard together to be healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment